Hello everyone :)
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've been a very bad blogger lately! So, continuing with the theme of being a bad beauty blogger, today is going to be a little post revealing to you all my bad beauty habits. I love reading posts like this, so I hope you will enjoy reading it too!
1. Brush cleaning. I have a feeling this might be quite a common one, but none the less, I am insanely bad at keeping my makeup brushes clean. One of my new years resolutions was to try and clean my brushes more often, but it still ends up being far too long between cleans. Oops!
2. Lipstick storage. I'm someone who likes to keep all her makeup neatly organised in acrylic storage so I always know where everything is. However this goes completely out the window when it comes to my lipsticks. I have a little stand which is supposed to hold the ones I use most often, however they always seem to get chucked in my bag when I go out somewhere and then stay there for ages. I forget what ones I have, and it has sometimes even caused me to buy one I already had because I forgot I had it. I find them everywhere, in bags, drawers and all over the place in my car.
3. Hair conditioning. I'm lucky enough that my hair normally tends to be in pretty good condition, so i tend to get a bit lazy when it comes to conditioning it. I always use conditioner, but never leave it on as long as I should. Like 30 seconds at the max which almost seems pointless. I should probably count myself lucky that my hair doesn't suffer too much for it.
4. Morning skincare routine. When it comes to bedtime, I'm pretty good with my skin care routine, and always make sure to remove my makeup, cleanse and tone, and do a face mask a couple of times a week. But in a morning, I'm all about getting up, dressed, makeup on and out, so my face gets nothing more than a wash while I'm in the shower and a quick moisturize before I put my makeup on. It's lucky my foundation has an SPF in it too cause I never remember to protect the skin on my face. Bad beauty blogger!
5. Picking at nail polish. It's no wonder that I have to paint my nails so often, as I have such a bad habit of picking it and peeling it off. I know it can't be doing my nails any good, but it seems to be a stress related habit. I find it hard to properly test the lasting power of a nail polish as I pick it off before it would normally chip, but I do always say that in my reviews. I like to be honest :)
So that's it! I'm now filled with shame, but please don't hate me beauty bloggers... It feels good to admit it all to you :) What are all of your bad beauty habits? I'd love to know in the comments.....
Love to you all x