Sunday 2 February 2014

Soap & Glory Glow Lotion Review

Hello everyone :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Sorry about my drunken ramblings on here and twitter Friday night.... Oops!

Well today I have a little review post for you on the Soap & Glory Glow Lotion. I love S & G. Everything I have ever tried by them has been amazing, so I had high hopes for this little product.


Before I start, can I just say how much I love their packaging! Always makes me smile! Now, on to the product. The idea is that this is an all over body moisturiser that is designed to add a touch of shimmer to your skin. I have been getting fed up of my pale wintery skin lately, but am not ready to fully give in to the commitment and maintenance of fake tan, so I've been looking for something that might help brighten up my skin without being too much work (yes I am lazy!) This did not disappoint! 

It is a lovely creamy lotion that isn't too thick, but is just enough to work as a moisturiser on my whole body. The consistency is great, and isn't greasy at all. It has a shimmer to it, which I was worried would make me look a bit too glittery, but it blends into the skin to leave a light subtle hint of shimmer, which doesn't look fake, it just makes your skin look healthier! 


Can I also just say how amazing it smells!! I didn't have to wear any perfume when I wore this, as it smells so fruity and gorgeous, and the smell lasts on your skin for hours. As a moisturiser, it works brilliantly at keeping my skin hydrated, and when used on accent points (such as legs, or your neck and chest) it helps to add definition just as a bronzer or blusher would.

To be honest, I can't fault this product at all! It makes my skin look healthy and hydrated, gives me the subtle glow I was looking for (and just to note I have a medium skin tone, and I can imagine this would work just as well on other skin tones), and it smells beautiful. 

I think I paid around £5.50 for this from Boots, so it doesn't break the bank either. For what you get, I always find S & G products to be very reasonably priced. 

Have any of you tried this, and if so what did you think? 

Love to you all x


No comments:

Post a Comment