Sunday 29 June 2014

Avon BB Gentle Beauty Cream

Hello everyone :)

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've got a good one for you today! It features a lovely little BB cream from Avon - as mentioned in the title - in the shade 'light'. I was doing my friends makeup for a night out, and used it as the base. The coverage was amazing especially for a BB cream. She has good skin anyway, so I didn't use a concealer, and only used a light dusting of clear powder to set....


As you can see, the overall effect is brilliant. It evens out the skin tone amazingly, and leaves an almost airbrushed effect on the skin. I've always been a fan of Avon, but this is the most impressed I've been with them in a long time. It was easy to blend, has a thin but not runny texture, and can be applied easily with either a brush, sponge or fingers (I used my fingers). Rose (featured in the pic) owns the BB cream, and as her mum is an Avon rep I'm not sure if this is a demo product due for release or if its already out, but I couldn't find it on the Avon site. That could just be me being stupid :P Avon prices are always pretty reasonable though. 

I'll update this post once I find out the price, but trust me when I say this is a brilliant little product, and Avon has impressed me yet again. Also, thank you to Rose for being my model for this post. 

Love to you all x


No comments:

Post a Comment