Monday 11 May 2015

Zeek App Review

Hello everyone :)

Today I just wanted to do a quick little post on an app I came across through the recommendation of amother blogger. I downloaded it this afternoon, and for someone as addicted to shopping as me, it really will come in handy.

The idea behind the app, is that you can buy and sell vouchers for well know high street shops and resteraunts etc. Its an easy way to get rid of any unwanted gift vouchers, but the real perk for me is that you can pick up vouchers for less than the value of them. For example you can buy £45 worth of John Lewis vouchers for £40. Meaning if your know you are going to be spending somewhere, you can save yourself a bit of money.

When you join, you can claim a free £10 towards your first voucher if you use the code 2i5bil which you can either use as money off your first purchase, or use to buy a £10 voucher competely free. They have loads of great beauty vouchers on their too, and my first purchase was some vouchers for the body shop. I'll use them to do a little body shop haul which I will then post about at a later date.

It's such a good way to make shopping that little bit more justified, or at least that's what I'm telling myself anyway!

Have any of you tried Zeek, and if so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment