Ok, so I know I'm a tad late to the party, but I really wanted to share with you my goals for the year to come...
2015 was such a bag of mixed emotions for me. On one hand I got to do so many amazing things. Moved into my first house with the other half, and we also got to go on our first real holiday together. I finally got a new car and met some truly amazing people within the blogging community. I feel like my blog has come along leaps and bounds and starting it is one of the best things I've ever done. However I also got diagnosed with a form of rheumatoid arthritis which has been a bit difficult to come to terms with at just 24 years old, I never managed to clear my debts like I planned, and I seem to have lost touch with loads of people who at one time meant the world to me.
However, 2016 seems like a blank slate right now, and all I want to do is leave all the negativity behind and make these next 12 month as amazing as possible. Here are the things I want to achieve in the year ahead:
1. Expand my blog. I've been thinking about branching out into more fashion and lifestyle posts. I want my little blog to reflect me and my life, not just be about beauty (although it is my favorite thing to write about!). I have so much love for fashion, travel, cooking, art and poetry and I want to start to introduce these into my blog more.
2. Get healthy. This isn't the typical join the gym and lose weight promise that so many of us make in January. My health has been so up and down lately, and I feel that with my arthritis, eczema and asthma, my body has been struggling with all the medication. I want to start yoga and introduce more natural foods into my diet.
3. Travel. I only got my first passport 10 months ago and after visiting the Canary Islands with the other half, I've caught the travel bug. I want to see more places and make memories. Experience different cultures and see as much as possible.
4. Write more. I don't just mean on my blog either. As much as I want to massively increase the amount I post on here, I also want to get back into all the other forms of writing I love, like poetry. I would also like to try my hand at writing a short story or an ebook.
5. Set a date. I would love to be able to set the official date for my wedding! We have been engaged a while now and I'm so excited to get married. Hopefully in the summer of 2017 :)
So this is what I hope to achieve this year. Wish me luck!
What goals have you all set for yourself this year?
Love to you all x