Tuesday 13 September 2016

My Visit To Rush York*

Hello guys!

Now as many of you may have seen on my Twitter or Instagram, yesterday I paid a little visit to the beautiful Rush salon in York. When it comes to my beauty regime, it does tend to be my hair that takes a bit of a back seat, so I was really excited to get an email asking me to pop down to the salon for a cut and blow dry.

I'd heard nothing but good things about the Rush salons, and even so I was still pleasantly surprised. The lovely Jessica did an amazing job, and made sure my visit went smoothly from start to finish. She sat me down, asked me exactly what it was that I wanted, and went the extra mile to suggest products that she thought would benefit me personally. When I told her about my eczema and sensitive skin, she made sure that only soothing and hydrating products were used, and gave me some tips on what might help the condition of my hair going forward.

The entire team were brilliant, and even the building itself is beautiful. They are celebrating their 3 month anniversary soon, so we need to spread the love as much as possible for this newly opened salon and the team.






I didn't want a huge amount taken off the length of my hair as I've been trying to grow it, so Jessica just tidied up the ends and trimmed my layers, then cut my fringe to give it all a softer look round my face. It turned out even better than I'd hoped, and felt in such amazing condition afterwards that I couldn't stop playing with it! I will definitely be going back to visit next time I need my hair doing. 




I just want to say a big thank you to the whole team at Rush York, and I wish you all the success for the future. Make sure you go check them out on Instagram.. @rush_york  

Love to you all x



No comments:

Post a Comment