Sunday 10 May 2015

Bourjois Instant Dry Nail Drops

Hello everyone :)

I know it's been forever since I last posted, but I had to share this amazing little product with you all. I'm really trying to get back into the pattern of blogging regularly, so fingers crossed there should be more posts to come. 



As for today's posts, it's a little review on Bourjois Intsant Dry Nail Drops. These are amazing! I'm not even kidding, they are truly amazing. If you're as impatient as me when it comes to waiting for your nails to dry, then this is something you NEED. I picked mine up as part of a 3 for 2 along with a lipstick and a nail polish, and I wasn't sure what to expect from them. I know you can buy clear top coats that claim to help nail polish to dry quickly, but this really does work instantly.

It has the consistency of an oil, very similar in feel to baby oil, meaning that it is also very moisturising for the skin around your nails, and works to stop hard cuticles forming. After painting a relatively thick coat of polish on my nails, I used the little pipett in the bottle to put one or two drops of the product on my nails, and straight away they were dry, and also nice and shiny. I love it. 

Even when not bought as part of an offer, you can pick this up for around £6, so very similar in price to a decent high street nail polish. I have only used it twice, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but I can't imagine it getting used up too quickly as you only need a very tiny amount of product per use. 

This really is a must for anyone who hates sitting around waiting for their nails to dry, and I'm pretty confident that's all of us!! 

Thank you for reading everyone, any comments are hugely appreciated :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment