Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick

Hello everyone!

There's nothing I love more than a good old fashion lipstick post, and this one is on a little beauty that I bought as part of a 3 for 2; Bourjois shine edition lipstick in the shade Rose.





This is the perfect shade for those days where you want a subtle hint of colour and shine, but don't want a bold striking shade. It's long lasting on the lips, staying put for hours even when eating and drinking, which is perfect for me as I don't always have the time to reapply several times a day, and it is also very moisturising. I feel as though this may end up being my 'go to' lipstick for summer, as its lightweight, nourishing, and subtle enough to fit with those low maintanence lazy summer days. Perfect.

For around £7, the price still firmly in the middle of a highstreet makeup brand, but the packaging feels very good quality.

1 comment:

  1. nano titanium | Titanium Art - TITanium Art
    I am 2019 ford ecosport titanium going to titanium flashlight be playing titanium lug nuts poker this weekend for some time. I am planning a little tournament with a group tungsten titanium of titanium necklace friends and I plan to have some

    ReplyDelete