Wednesday 15 January 2014

Leibster Award!



Hello :) Well, yesterday I was nominated for a Leibster Award by the lovely Beautiful Things. I am a huge fan of her blog lookinglovelyyy.blogspot.co.uk so was over the moon when she told me she had nominated me! I would definitely suggest you check out her blog! The Leibster Award, for those who don't know, is designed to help bloggers typically with less than 200 followers get more recognition and connect with each other. Such a brilliant idea! 

The Rules: 

You must link back to the person who nominated you 
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must 11 pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions 
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you 
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated 

The Questions Given To Me: 

1.What is your favourite magazine?
-- Vogue! I love reading Vogue, and am always excited when it comes through my letter box every month. 

2. Does anyone know you blog?
-- My other half knows (as I am always taking the laptop to blog/read blogs or taking pics in the middle of the room) and a couple of friends know from twitter. My family don't though. 

3. What do you most like to read on other peoples blogs?
-- I love wishlist posts, although that means I'm always adding new things to my wishlist! 

4. What do you like to watch on telly?
-- I don't watch that much TV to be honest. If I do, I'm not hugely into girly programs and prefer detective shows like Dexter, Elementary, Hannibal and The Following.

5. Do you support any sports team?
-- Not into watching sport at all. I'm often subjected to football by the other half, but I wouldn't choose to watch it. The only thing I watch are the England games, and that's just because I feel like I should! 

6. How often do you blog?
-- I try to blog as often as I can, but life often gets in the way. I aim for 3 posts a week, but it's usually more like 2. 

7. What is the proudest moment of your life so far?
-- The happiest and most proud I have ever felt was when my best friend gave birth to her beautiful daughter :) Can't believe that's nearly 2 years ago now! 

8. Do you have any pets?
-- No not anymore :( Often look after my sisters little dog, but would love my own. Either a puppy or a house bunny.

9. If you could change one thing about your self what would it be?
-- The fact that I struggle to completely relax. I'm stressed out most of the time, which doesn't benefit anything! If I took a deep breath and relaxed more I'd probably get more done. 

10. Favourite make up brand?
-- This is a tricky one! I LOVE Clinique and Benefit, but can't always afford to shop there. So my go-to drugstore brand is probably Rimmel. Love their Wake Me Up foundation and the Appocalips range is amazing. 

11. Do you prefer a bath or shower?
-- A lovely bubble bath :) 


I Nominate: 


My Questions To You:

1. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
2. When shopping, where do you normally head to first? 
3. Name one item in your make up bag that you own way too many of? 
4. Who, if anyone, is your style inspiration?
5. How much time a week would you say you put into your blog?
6. What made you start blogging?
7. What is the most expensive impulse purchase you've ever made? 
8. What is your favourite type of music?
9. How did you meet your best friend? 
10. Where in the world do you most want to visit? 
11. What would you say is your best feature? 

Thank you so much again to Beautiful Things for the nomination, and to all those nominated, I can't wait to read your replies :)

Love to you all x

6 comments:

  1. Hello Amy!

    Thanks so much for the nomination! I'll work on it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ) let me know when you've done it so I can read it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy. The post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, thanks so much for nominating me, it made me grin! My post is now up!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love Rimmel too, their makeup is amazing for the price! I still haven't tried the Wake Me Up Foundation but I've heard so many good things about it from bloggers, I may have to give it a go!
    Alice xx
    aliceinthelookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely give it a go :) it's brilliant. And thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete