Hello my lovelies :)
The plan was to upload a review post today on some of the things I got for Christmas. Today has been a very dark day and I struggled for ages to get the lighting right in the pics, only for them to appear even darker when uploaded to blogger. I don't want to do a half-hearted attempt at a post, so it has been drafted for another day when I can spend more time working on my pictures.
So for now, I thought I might as well get on with my goals for 2014 post. This is one I've been meaning to write since New Years Eve really, but wasn't 100% sure on what it was exactly that I wanted to achieve this year. 2013 was a mixed bag for me. On the downside, I spent a large part of the year really ill and being treated by a bunch of different doctors at the hospital, but on the plus side, it was also the year that me and my fiance got our own place, and the year I started my blog. These two things have made me so happy that I'll still class the year as a success.
As for 2014, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself to make it perfect and amazing. As long as me and my family are healthy and happy, I am happy to face whatever it throws at me. But I do think it's a good idea to have something to work towards, so here goes:
1. Try and eat healthier. Not a diet or anything, just try to eat more fruit instead of living off cookies. Also drink more water.
2. Write a book. I've always wanted to do this, but it's seemed too big a task to face. This is the year I will finally attempt it.
3. Take more pictures of family moments. My photo taking is often limited to blogging or nights out, and I want more of the time I spend with my parents, sisters and nephew to be captured in photos.
4. Set a date for my wedding. Me and the other half have so many ideas on what we want, but haven't got round to picking a day. It will be picked this year, hopefully for next year :)
1. Have more variation with my posts. Try to include some OOTD posts, or even some tutorial posts.
2. Leave more comments on other peoples blogs. I read so many and LOVE them all so much, but I often forget to comment, and I know how much it means to me when people take the time to comment on mine.
3. Greatly improve my photos. Should be a bit better now I have my new camera and I'm not relying on my iPad camera!!!
So there we go, that's what I hope to achieve in the year to come. I've read a few peoples blog posts about their goals for 2014, but love reading them, so feel free to leave links :) and.... i'll take the time to comment :P
Love to you all x