Monday 14 April 2014

Barry M Limited Edition Polish - Happy 50th Superdrug!

Hello everyone :)

Hope you all enjoyed the warm weather this weekend! I spent mine shopping, which is always a good way to spend a Saturday, and I picked up this lovely limited edition Barry M nail polish, released to celebrate 50 years of Superdrug. I'd already spent quite a bit, but I could resist, plus they had a 3 for 2 on all Barry M products so it would have been rude not to take advantage....


To be honest, I haven't even thought about glittery nail polishes since Christmas, but this was such an eye catching colour that I couldn't resist! It's a lovely bright fuchsia pink, with large flecks of glitter in it. The fact that the polish is not completely clear means the glitter isn't overly obvious and in your face, making it great for spring, when the thought of loads of glitter is far behind a lot of us. It just makes it shine subtly in the light. I've used two coats in the picture above, however one coat will still give you a nice see-through layer of pink with quite a lot of glitter flecks. 

For me, this is a polish that I would be more inclined to wear on my toes at this time of year, as at the minute I'm all about subtle pastels or spring time brights (just bought my first polish from thee Barry M silk range and am in love with that too! Post on that up soon). However this would still look beautiful for a spring evening night out or special occasion.

I'm a huge fan of Barry M polishes, and I also love a glitter polish that isn't just a top coat but a colour in itself. Plus, at only £2.99 it's a complete bargain, and makes a beautiful addition to my ever growing collection. 

Have any of you picked this up, and if so what do you think? 

Love to you all x

1 comment:

  1. I know they're so good :) I have way too many :P thank you hun x

    ReplyDelete