Tuesday 8 April 2014

Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Loose Face Powder

Hello everyone :)

Today I want to share a little bargain I found with you all! I was browsing through the cosmetics section at tk maxx, and came across this loose c-weed face powder by Sue Devitt.


This is a lovely and light loose face powder, which contains three types of seaweed, vitamin c, chamomile extract and green tea. I've had a look around and have seen it on ebay for around £9.99 although I don't know how much it is new. I picked it up for the bargain price of £1.99! 

To be honest, I hadn't heard about the brand before, but had to buy it for that price. It comes in a glass pot with a small puff inside it too, so it really does feel quite expensive. 


Sorry about the picture, I used the puff before I took a picture so it looks quite dirty. Oops! To be honest, I much prefer applying this with a brush, although to be fair the puff is pretty good too. As a powder, it gives you a light coverage, but manages to take away any hint of shine, and this is exactly what I look for in a powder. I don't want something too heavy. This is perfect for me, and in terms of lasting power, it manages to keep all shine away for around 8 hours before I need to reapply. Although I don't have particularly oily skin, so if you do you may need to apply more often. 

I have this in the colour Quiet & Still, and this is completely perfect for my medium skin tone. Plus, the ingredients in it mean you actually feel like you're helping your skin by applying it. It somehow makes my skin feel healthy! 

I absolutely love this powder, and would happily pay a lot more for it. Though as you don't need to use that much at one time, I can see it lasting me quite a while! 

A great find if I say so myself! 

Thank you all for reading, and as always, all comments are appreciated! 

Love to you all x


No comments:

Post a Comment