Wednesday 4 September 2013

Just a little intro......

Hello there everyone!

Right, so I thought I'd start with just a quick little introduction to get things started.... So here goes....

First of all, my names Amy, and I am in LOVE with all things fashion, beauty and make up related. I've been known to dabble in a bit of freelance fashion writing (which I can honestly say is one of the best jobs ever!) and I am now doing my level 3 in beauty therapy.

I started this blog as I spend most of my time either reading about, or trying, new beauty products, make up trends, nail art, hair styles or clothes, and I just figured, why not write about all this too. In a way, I guess it's also kind of a way for me to justify the sheer amount of time I spend doing all of the above.

Whatever products or styles you are into, I promise to try and get everything that I can covered here, and if I have to go shopping for products more often, just to write about them on here... well... that's just the way it has to be (and I wont secretly love it at all, honestly!).

That's pretty much it then,

Lets get down to business :)

Love to you all x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community Amy! I'm still a new blogger myself, but I'm enjoying every bit of it!! You have a new follower hun. :)

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete