Friday 6 September 2013

Mask of the Moment....

Hello :)

I thought I'd start my first proper blog post with something which I am absolutely loving at the moment, and which is also cheap to get hold of. It's a win win. 

It annoys me when people say that to get quality, you need to spend a lot of money. It's not true. I'll admit that when it comes to certain things, it is worth spending that extra bit of cash, for example with me, I will always pay extra for mascara, but that's because its the most important thing in my make up bag, and I love clinique and Chanel for it. Some cheap things do just tend to feel like water with some colouring in, but you can also find a few little gems. 

Today, I'm here to talk to you about my face mask of the moment..... 


This Glorious Mud face mask has been my obsession as of late. It cost somewhere in the region of £2.99, and has so far lasted me over a month, and I think I still have over half left. You can't argue with that for value can you! 

My skin type is quite sensitive, so I do have to be careful about what I use on it, but this just glides on and off with absolutely no irritation, and leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated. I used it earlier this evening, and now, 5 hours ish later, I still have that just cleaned feeling that using a face mask gives you, and I know from experience that I will still have that feeling when I get up tomorrow. 



I often get a bit of irritation around my cheeks when I use face products, but this just tends to even out my skin tone (please ignore the lack of makeup :P) and gives it a slight natural glow.

I do follow my face mask with a wipe of tea tree oil to stop me getting spots, and after around half an hour, a light moisturiser to stop around my nose drying out. In the next few days I'm going to write a post based around my top face creams of the moment, so I'll talk about which one I used then. 

But today, I just wanted to get the message across that you don't need to spend a lot of money to get the result you want. By all means, treat yourself to a few high end purchases now and then if you can afford it, but for the day to day basics, this is my favorite. 

My product rating = 4 stars!

Thank you for reading...

Love to you all x


No comments:

Post a Comment