Wednesday 11 September 2013

Amazing!!

Now, as you may already know from my other posts, I am a HUGE fan of Clinique. Their mascara and makeup remover are two things I simply could not live without! So, can you imagine how happy I was when with this months Marie Claire I found you get a free 7ml sample bottle of their repairwear laser focus serum!

This, I'm guessing, is the new formula they have brought out to update the existing version of the serum (which I was already a fan of, but haven't used in about 6 months) which is quite expensive. I mean you're looking at between £30 and £40 for a 30ml bottle. But it was pretty good. It claimed to help reduce the effects of sun, pollution, stress and late nights, and also smooth wrinkles, even skin tone, moisturise and hydrate. Now that's a lot to expect from such a little bottle. I'm not sure if it really did all that, but using a couple of drops twice a day did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth, and maybe a little brighter.

This new sample that you get, however, claims to be the new and improved formula. So as it was a free sample in a magazine I buy anyway, I was more than happy to give it a go.

I've only been using it for 4 days, and if I'm honest, I have seen a huge improvement in the skin on my face. Even my other half (who is normally completely oblivious to such things) said this morning how good the skin on my face looked. Not only is it smoother and softer, but the skin tone looks more even and the shadows I always have under my eyes in the mornings were virtually non-existent. I was absolutely amazed!

The tiny sample pot of only 7ml is even lasting me well, and I reckon that if I use it twice a day, every day, it will last me around 2 weeks, maybe a bit more. You only need a really small amount to cover your whole face.

It feels thin and lightweight, completely non-greasy, and yet deeply hydrating all at the same time, and I'm not normally a fan of serums! I'm even trying to persuade the other half to let me buy a full sized bottle of the stuff.

Once again, I have been fully converted to a Clinique product. I know they tend to be on the pricey side, but I do believe that for that you get an amazing quality of product, that lasts long enough to make it more than worth it. I'm a dedicated fan!

Review time.....

The original formula: 4 stars

New and improved formula: (an amazing!) 5 stars!!

That's all from me tonight, so once again thank you for reading!

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment