Monday 28 October 2013

20 Questions...

Hello :) I know this is my second post today, but I promise this one will be a lot less word heavy! 

I got an email from one of my friends this afternoon, saying that she had checked out my blog, and she thinks I need to put a bit more about myself on here, so she gave me a list of questions etc that she wants me to type up and answer. She's thinking about starting a blog herself, and she promises that she will answer the same questions back when it gets up and running! 

So here goes I guess.... 

1. What is the one thing in life that makes you truly happy?

This is a hard one. My other half makes me happy (as boringly soppy as that is) but other than that, all I can think of is family. I'm very lucky and my family make me feel completely relaxed and happy, no matter what dramas are going on in my life. 

2. What beauty product could you simply not live without? 

Clinique make up remover. I wear makeup every day and it's the only thing that gives my skin any chance really! 

3. What is the most important item in your make up bag? 

My mascara. There are some days where I don't bother too much with foundation, but don't feel right without mascara on. 

4. What did you always want to be when you were a child?

I wanted to be an English teacher. 

5. What did you enjoy studying at school (if anything) ? 

I loved English lit and Philosophy. That's what I studied at university before I started studying beauty therapy and fashion journalism. Always loved art as well but didn't like being told what to draw. 

6. Lipstick or Lip gloss?

Depends on my mood. Having a HUGE lipstick love right now though. 

7. Bronzer or Blusher 

Bronzer. No matter what shade I try, blusher makes me look like a clown. 

8. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? 

My engagement ring :) and the ring my nan left me when she died. It's beautiful.

9. Heels or Flats?

I prefer wearing heels. I think heels can make an outfit. 

10. Dresses or Skirts?

Dresses. I think I only own about 3 or 4 skirts, but I live in dresses. 

11. What is your favorite book? 

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde 

12. Where would you most like to go on holiday?

Always wanted to go to Rome. Or New York (although that would be financially dangerous for me).

13. What is your guilty pleasure? 

Eating too much rocky road cheese cake while listening to bad 80's music!! 

14. Got any hobbies? 

You mean other than blogging? I like to paint :)

15. Who is your favorite singer/band?

That is an impossible question!!! It depends on my mood, and there are so many new bands coming out all the time. But my one true favorite has to be the Rolling Stones. 

16. What is your favorite colour? 

Purple.

17. What is your best memory? 

I can't pick just one! Both of my big sisters wedding days! 

18. Who are you closest to in the world? 

I'm closer to my other half than I am to pretty much anyone. Only my two sisters and my best friend Hayley that could match it! 

19. Bold colours or Sultry darks? 

Give me bold and bright all year round.

20. Describe yourself in one word......

Indecisive ;) 


Well there we go! There's a bit more about me for all you amazing people to know. If my lovely friend ever gets round to starting her beauty blog I shall let you know, and in the mean time, thank you for reading!

Love to you all x


No comments:

Post a Comment