Tuesday 29 October 2013

Payday Wishlist.

Hello my lovelies :) Today I wanted to take a stab at doing my first wishlist post. They're one of my favorite kinds of posts to read on other peoples blogs, so while I've been looking through a few online stores tonight getting ideas for what to spend my next set of wages on, I thought I might as well put my choices up to see what you think! All opinions welcomed! 

Its going to be a bit of a FeelUnique haul I think... So here goes: 

 (£25)
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. This is some thing that (I'm ashamed to say) I've never actually tried!! Shocking I know. Everyone I know raves on about how good it is, and I've tried the foundation, but never this. I've chosen shade 1.5, as it looks almost the same colour as the foundation I used but a touch lighter. I'm VERY excited for this to arrive!! 

 (£12)
I absolutely adore Nails Inc nail polishes, and I already have a whole collection of colours (I think their nude colour ranges are brilliant). I was tempted by this as I was recently given a gold Barry M foil effect nail polish and I like the smooth even look that it gives. I'm not normally a huge fan of metallic colours on nails as they seem to make my hands look really pale but I actually really love the tone of the foil effect. So when I saw that Nails Inc do one I thought I have to give it a try. And its perfect for the festive season! 

 (£5.29)

When the weather starts getting colder, and the central heating starts going on, I like to stock up on some of my favorite exfoliators to keep my skin soft. This is one of my favorites. I find it great value for money, as it lathers up really well on your skin so you don't need to use much of it, and this size bottle that I get gives you 113g. This lasts me around 2 months if I use it 2 - 3 times a week. Plus the apricot smell reminds me of summer on dark winter nights :) 

 (£5.99)

I meant to do a review on Rimmel's Apocalips range a week or so ago when I first took the plunge and bought myself one. I'm more of a lipstick lover than a lip gloss girl, but when reading other peoples reviews many said it felt thick and creamy to apply, and was really more of a liquid lipstick. That is exactly what it feels like! I bought it in Eclipse last time, which is a deep red colour, but this time I thought i'd go with Nova. It looks like a beautiful bright pink colour with a hint of purple, which is right up my street. I'm very excited for this to come, and once I've tried it, I will do a full review of both colours including photos etc. 

So that's it. My Payday wishlist for the end of October. Don't think my bank balance will be as thrilled about it as I am, but when has that ever stopped me before! Thank you for reading, and as I said, any and all comments are welcome :) 

Love to you all x



2 comments:

  1. Love this concealer...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I've only just got round to getting back to you! Checked your blog out too :) loved it, and gave you a bloglovin follow xx

      Delete